Public Program Schedule (please contact FKA to have this program run at your location)
Click on a Program below to register.
As a learning leader, you need to identify the critical components and strategies that will produce the most effective learning initiatives for your current business needs. In this highly interactive program you will examine common characteristics of High Performance Learning Organizations and build a Best Practices portfolio that will ensure measurable results when you return to work.
This program is facilitated by Michael Nolan, President of FKA, or a senior staff member with executive learning management experience.
Who should attend:
- Learning managers and directors, managers of human resources, and line managers who are responsible for the planning, designing and delivery of learning.
- Anyone with budget responsibilities for learning, whether you have limited or extensive experience in the learning field
Six Key Benefits:
- Benchmark your learning organization against Fortune 500 companies and High Performance Learning Organizations.
- Identify tactics to increase senior management support for the value of your learning organization.
- Review industry-approved competencies to select and develop your learning professionals.
- Develop strategies that will maximize learning and improve job performance.
- Build a list of Best Practices that you will be able to use immediately back on the job.
- Take home a comprehensive manual, packed with job aids, checklists, decision tables and reference materials that address your key challenges.
- Identify roles and responsibilities in the learning organization in order to establish the required partnership between learning and performance improvement professionals and line managers.
- Examine the instructional design and development cycle to ensure performance-based learning is achieved.
- Analyze performance problems in order to identify learning and non-learning needs.
- Link learning initiatives to business needs.
- Examine the components of a learning strategy plan.
- Plan and manage learning budgets and initiatives.
- Use cost methods for evaluating learning investments, including ROI.
- Select and manage external resources.
- Staff, manage, assess and develop internal learning resources.
- Examine critical components of effective learning implementation.
- Identify evaluation strategies for measuring the effectiveness of learning initiatives.
- Reinforce and integrate learning transfer and post learning program support.
- Examine the key challenges facing the learning manager.
- Characteristics of High Performance Learning Organizations
- Learning Industry Report
- FKA Instructional Systems Design Methodology™
- Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Evaluation
- Performance Factors
- Evolving Roles and Responsibilities
- Business Case Study: Questions to ask
- Key Issues in Needs Identification
- Identifying the Client
- Business Measurements and Performance Indicators
- Learning Organization Report Card – Establishing Value
- Performance Analysis
- Data Collection
- Performance Discrepancies – Causes and Solutions
- Model of Performance
- Systematic Learning Process
- Instructor Competencies and Performances
- Instructional Design Competencies and Performances
- Learning Manager Competencies and Performances
- FKA’s Core Competencies of Consultants
- Instructional Strategies: Blended Approaches
- Formal and Informal Learning
- Estimating Development Times
- Instructional Design Shortcutting Guidelines
- Principles of Adult Learning – Design Considerations
- Transfer of Learning
- Learning Styles
- Selecting and Developing Excellent Technical Instructors
- Process of Learning
- HRD Metrics
- Getting Reliable Evaluation Data
- Instructional Design Support Manual (150+ pages) full of templates and checklists to support the FKA Instructional Systems Design Methodology
- Online access to 16 instructional design templates and checklists, and FKA’s complete glossary
Online access to FKA’s ROI calculator and 10+ tutorials
SPECIAL VALUE-ADDED FEATURES
In addition to your participant manual, you will receive:
- ADDED BONUS #1! FKA’s Instructional Design Support Manual(TM) packed with the latest job aids, checklists, decision tables, and reference materials – a $399 value.
- ADDED BONUS #2! Links to download our ROI calculator and accompanying manual – a $199 value.
- ADDED BONUS #3! – Free 1-year post course consultation.
Two days – $1499
Online $2099 – 4 live sessions