You want CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer certification, but how do you prepare? Take one of FKA’s CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer online programs and practice with FKA’s Exam Simulator!
Public Program Schedule (please contact FKA to have this program run at your location)
Click on a Program below to register.
Who should attend?
- Instructors who have already passed the CompTIA CTT+ Essentials exam and are certified as CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainers.
Upon successful completion of this online program…
you will be able to:
- demonstrate the CompTIA CTT+ objectives in your recorded online lesson
you will have prepared:
- a “best effort” performance recording to submit for CompTIA CTT+ TK0-203 Virtual Classroom performance-based exam
- the necessary documentation/paperwork for the CompTIA CTT+ TK0-203 Virtual Classroom performance-based exam
- Capabilities of the Virtual Classroom
- Requirements for CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer Certification
- Review of the Fundamentals:
- Lesson Objectives
- Systematic Learning Process
- Information Transfer
- Testing for Understanding
- Questioning Techniques
- Study of the CompTIA CTT+ Objectives
- Recordings of Individual Certification Lessons and Feedback (up to 3 recordings per person)
- The Submission Process
This program is made up of:
- Pre-course assignments
- 10 live facilitated online sessions (1 to 2.5-hours long)
- Assignments between the online sessions
Click on the following link to view copies of the CompTIA CTT+ Overview, Essentials Exam, Performance Exam booklets and Submission forms:
Make sure you select the Classroom Trainer Performance Exam booklet and Submission forms
10 Live Sessions – $2488.00