Maximize on-the-job performance and results. Ateliers en francais.
Public Program Schedule (please contact FKA to have this program run at your location)
Click on a Program below to register.
Number of Upcoming Programs: 0
No scheduled public programs were found. Please contact FKA
The training is over; people are returning to their jobs and their performance will improve – right? Not necessarily! Performance will only improve if the new skills and knowledge are supported back on-the-job. Managers, supervisors and peers need a coaching framework that continuously nurtures improved individual performance.
This highly interactive program will give you the coaching skills and strategies you need to achieve better results and reach your organizational performance goals.
Who should attend:
- Managers, directors, supervisors, or team leaders who want to improve employee performance.
- Senior training staff and performance consultants responsible for assisting management with performance and productivity improvements.
Six Key Benefits:
- Use effective coaching to leverage formal training and improve ROI for your organization.
- Develop coaching strategies to continuously improve day-to-day operations.
- Practice your new coaching skills in a series of realistic situations.
- Get expert individual feedback as you build your coaching skills.
- Return to work ready to immediately apply your new coaching skills and strategies to help employees improve their job performance.
- Take home a comprehensive manual packed with jobs aids and reference materials that will help you address future performance issues.
- Identify the benefits, characteristics and methods of coaching.
- Explain the roles and nature of coaching.
- Identify your current abilities as a coach.
- Describe why and how people learn.
- Create a coaching plan.
- Use a coaching process to increase learning transfer and performance.
- Create rapport with coachees.
- Listen for understanding.
- Use effective questions in a coaching situation.
- Generate awareness and responsibility in coachees.
- Provide reinforcing and constructive feedback to coachees.
- Achieve agreement.
- Identify guidelines for effective distance coaching.
- Identify problem-solving approaches and related techniques to help coachees overcome obstacles.
- Facilitate coaching meetings.
- The Context of Coaching
- Coaching, Counseling, Mentoring and Tutoring Defined
- Attitudes, Skills and Behaviors of Effective Coaches
- The Coaching High Performance Model
- Coaching Principles and Practices
- Benefits of Coaching
- How the Coaching Process Works
- The Manager as Coach
- Characteristics of the Adult Learner
- Learning Styles
- Performance Coaching
- Coaching in Action
- Training Transfer
- High Performance Training and Coaching Strategies
- Coaching Skills
- Observing and Creating Rapport
- Listening for Understanding
- Providing Feedback
- Reaching Agreement
- Distance Coaching
- Using Technology with Distance Coaching
- Guidelines for Effective Distance Coaching
Applying What You Learn
Seven simulation exercises to immediately practice what you just learned
- Coaching model
- Coaching and learning styles inventories
- 90+ strategies to improve training transfer
- Guidelines and best practices to support the five coaching skills
- Coaching, learning and communication checklists
- Problem-solving strategies, techniques and tools
- Action plan templates
Two days – $1499