Learning Managers are intent on helping individuals develop their potential while ensuring that their organizations meet stated goals and objectives. Today’s learning managers must do this while constantly adapting their structures, processes and styles to keep up with their evolving environment. This practical, engaging session will redefine the critical strategies and techniques that frame and guide learning initiatives used by successful learning executives. It will examine common characteristics and distinctive features of High Performance Learning Organizations and the competencies required of a Chief Learning Officer to lead successfully.
- Examine the forces of change impacting the evolving role of the Learning Executive.
- Identify the characteristics of High Performance Learning Organizations.
- Identify the most pressing issues of today’s learning organizations.
- Align training and learning initiatives with business needs.
- Identify tactics and behaviors used by successful learning executives.