Validation of training initiatives is key at major points during training design and development. The use of focus groups can provide feedback essential to the success of the training. During this interactive session you will focus on the key elements of effective focus groups. How to plan and manage the group to achieve the relevant data you need to validate your training programs.
- Determine how to plan an effective focus group.
- Examine the purpose and objectives of focus groups as a validation tool.
- Describe the phases of a focus group.
- Plan to ask the right questions.
- Explore key facilitation considerations of the focus group.