A world leading telecommunications company.
Our client decided to implement a Sales Training Certification program for all sales representatives within the Retail and Dealer Channels. The overall intent was to improve sales ability by providing a combination of classroom and web-based training. This would help the client achieve their objectives and would also ultimately improve the customers’ understanding of their products and services.
FKA has provided the following deliverables:
- Naming and branding of the program.
- Communication package with their Marketing division.
- Project management.
- Instructional design including the creation and re-purposing of existing course materials including: participant guides, job aids, leader’s guides and all leader’s facilitation materials and/or storyboards for e-learning.
- Facilitation of Train the Trainer sessions for the sales trainers.
- Development of measurement and evaluation tools.
The training has been very well accepted by the sales folks. Converting the classroom programs to the web has received a positive response from the audience and greatly increased the participation.
By late spring more than 411 people had taken the test for a new web course and the average mark was 88%. For another critical course, over 1181 people had taken the course and the average mark was 94%.