Do you need to deliver training in the virtual classroom? Do you wonder how to adapt your skills as a classroom instructor to the online environment? This session will help you plan and deliver interactive lessons that keep your remote learners actively engaged while making optimum use of technical capabilities available to you. Many of these capabilities let you go beyond what you can accomplish in the physical classroom. You will leave this session with a clearer understanding of what is required to facilitate successfully in the virtual learning environment.
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Plan how to use the technology to keep remote learners engaged.
- Establish and maintain a positive e-learning environment.
- Describe how to adapt presentation methods for the virtual classroom.
- Apply listening skills to remote learners.
- Recognize and resolve learner behavior problems.