Are you doing one-on-one or one-on-a-few training in the work environment? This session will help you develop the instructor skills you need to improve your employees’ performance. Based on the foundation developed for FKA’s industry-standard Instructional Techniques workshop, this program is adapted to place those skills in the context of training in an on-the-job environment. You’ll practice new skills and explore a systematic learning process that ensures employee learning. You will identify what helps and hinders in an OJT environment and develop strategies and techniques that guarantee more successful OJT initiatives.
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Integrate the principles of adult learning into OJT.
- Apply the Systematic Learning Process to OJT.
- Write effective test for understanding questions.
- Identify strategies to handle difficult OJT situations.
- Apply a checklist to the design and delivery of OJT.