Get the tools, confidence and knowledge you need to tackle a real-world training situation by modeling the systematic approach to designing learner-centered training, including electronic job aids and a detailed support manual to help you apply what you learned once back on the job. You’ll explore:
- Key activities for project planning, training design and material development.
- How to select the right training content to support performance improvement.
- Tactics for immediate designing back on the job and several innovative shortcuts that reduce design time.
- How to forecast design time and launch dates with confidence.
- A variety of presentation, application and feedback methodologies.
- Real-world examples of course design.
This is a highly-interactive 3-day program.