Are you an experienced instructor who is sometimes asked to co-facilitate training sessions with a subject matter expert (SME)? The focus of this workshop is to strengthen your classroom management techniques by improving your communication, organizational and leadership skills.
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Answer questions effectively so that they maintain their instructor credibility despite limited content expertise.
- Include subject matter experts (SMEs) in a discussion while remaining the class leader.
- Harness the energy of participants who may try to challenge their knowledge.
- Maintain positive momentum during a training session, while addressing a variety of challenges.
- Apply best practices of instructor competencies.