Learning Consultants and eLearning Developers – Calgary and Edmonton
To support our ongoing learning and performance initiatives, FKA Learning and Consulting is seeking talented and energetic Learning Consultants and eLearning Developers, to work on a contractual/project basis, to shape the approach and application of our traditional, blended and e-Learning solutions.
- Requirements for successful candidates include a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of traditional, blended and e-Learning solutions in a range of organizational cultures.
- A degree in Adult Learning, or its equivalent is preferred, plus a minimum of 10 years’ practical expertise in blended and e-Learning training and development.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills with a clear customer focus.
- Strong analytical and organizational development skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multiple project based environment.
- Experience in researching and maintaining state-of-the-art information in the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of blended and e-Learning technologies, programs and initiatives is definitely an asset.
- Background in a government, public sector environment would be an asset.
- Enhanced reliability security clearance (minimum).
This is an excellent opportunity for goal-oriented individuals who enjoy working with associates of similar caliber. FKA Consulting establishes strong relationships with a wide variety of professionals on a project-by-project basis. Our contractual arrangements are highly competitive and provide unparalleled field support.
Apply To - FKA Consulting, 3448 Richmond Rd., Ottawa, ON, K2H 8H7 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.